[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 39, Issue 35- persona vs modern vie...

JRoss007 at aol.com JRoss007 at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 14:43:19 CST 2006

In a message dated 12/16/2006 12:39:24 PM Mountain Standard Time,
richardslj at bresnan.net writes:

****  I also know that about 2-3 years ago, or maybe more  recently, the
skeletons of two boys 7-10 years old were found entombed in  a staircase that
was being restored, one that in fact had been "restored"  during Richard's
reign, and that there was evidence that they were alive  when they were put
in there.  ****

I remember the 2 skeletons  but not the "evidence" - where would you go to
find that source  Morgan?

HE Bronwen

            Yes  please Morgan, I would be interested as well. (Being a
displaced Scot  myself,
    I like keeping up on all the bad shenanigans of  those evil English dogs
.)
    Eoin