[Artemisia] Richard the Lionhearted

Terri Elliott terrilelliott at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 09:33:14 CST 2006

Hey,  I wanted to get the Bumper sticker that said  " I Played D+D Before
it Was Cool "
    But apparently it was a one shot deal. :(

    And Besides , 3.5 is way better that 1st ever was.  <BG>
    Eoin , (Ocassionally known as Balthazaar)

Love to Game, and I'm definately pro 3.5 but... you really need to become one with your inner geek because "D & D" and "cool" do not actually belong in the same sentence :)
Asa