[Artemisia] Estrella Arts & Sciences Info

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 13:51:28 CST 2006

  Hello Fellow Needleworkers;

  Have been doing some research for Estrella 2008.  Best links on how to that I've found so far.  http://aeg.atlantia.sca.org/classes/opusanglicanum.pdf and http://medieval.webcon.net.au/technique_opus_anglicanum.html.

  Still doing more research, but this is enough to get my fellow needleworkers started.

  Your Humble Servant,

  Tor von Butterberg, OP
  Baron of Arn Hold
  GuildMaster of the Arn Hold Needleworkers

The Categories agreed upon for Estrella War .XXIIII. (2008) follow:

* Embroidery in the Style of Opus Anglicanum—includes any finished
piece consisting of, or decorated primarily with, embroidery in the
“Opus Anglicanum” style(s) used prior to 1600 AD. A single item may be
entered. Judging will primarily focus on the embroidery.

  PUSH THE BUTTON, MAX!
  Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
  Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold
  (208) 870-7616 or (208) 870-7322