[Artemisia] Calendar change!

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 11:10:36 CST 2006

Greetings all,

Due to the change of dates for Uprising, some further shuffling of the calendar was necessary.  So, to prevent the Barony of Gryphon's Lair from having two events literally two weeks apart, I ave reviewed the calendar with Their Excellencies and Their Seneschal, and am happy to announce that Gryphon's Lair Baronial Championships will be held on **JUNE 30TH**.  Please update your calendars and travel plans accordingly.  Seneschals, please pass this information on to your local groups.

Morgan
Deputy Kingdom Seneschal- Calendar

p.s. if anyone else needs to discuss calendar issues, please contact me directly.