[Artemisia] Forensics and History...was " the princes in the tower discussion"

Wendy Campbell biosigns83642 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 15:22:18 CST 2006

So in layman's terms - the mitochondrial DNA of all
children, male and female, is inherited from only the
mother.  Whatever Mom had, she gave to all of the
kids, and only her girls passed it along to their
kids, and so on and so forth.  Sorry, guys!  : )

And Michael, do you mean to crush my optimism that all
the really cool DNA things they do on CSI: Las Vegas
aren't real?!?!?!?!?  OMG!  Whatever will we do?????
*Turns off snarkiness*

Katherine