[Artemisia] Bronzehelm 12th Night - event information change

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Thu Dec 21 21:33:50 CST 2006

Greetings!

There has been a change of event steward. I am now the person to contact
for reservations or other information for this event. We are still
hoping to see many people at our annual winter feast and with
the kind assistance of Maitresa Tanglewyst de Holloway we do have music
to dance to. There will
also be a gaming corner, for period table and board games, so if you are
coming and have a game
to share, please do so.

Baroness Shauna of Carrick Point
shauna at bresnan dot net
406 245 4537

Reservations are due by January 1st, paid reservations are greatly
appreciated. If you have allergies,
please let us know that as well.

Thank you for your kind attention, we now return you to your discussions
of the princes
in the tower and how to best venerate our own Saint Alan. (thought we
had forgotten, didn't you,
Alan?)

Shauna