[Artemisia] Virtual Dance Practice

tangl tangl at myway.com
Fri Dec 22 08:23:15 CST 2006

Speaking of music to dance to, come February 3rd, Arn Hold will be holding a stellar event, the Masked Ball. In addition to the Dancing, there will be the Bard of Arn Hold competition, and Their Majesties are dropping by as well.

We are holding Dance Practices in Arn hold, of course, but not every body can get to us on Monday nights. SOOOO, thanks to the needs of Bronzehelm, a DVD of the dances has been made. It is instructional and can easily come with the music. Lord Darius is working to put the vignettes on the House Holloway website, so maybe, in the future, we will have dance lessons online for people to download and use for their own practices.

If you would like a copy of the DVD or would like to know which dances are danced, please contact me and I'll let you know the details. My DVD-making guy might be able to make one for you too!

We're hoping to have this go live by January. I'll alert the media as soon as it becomes available. To dancing!

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-Chuck Norris can blow bubbles with beef jerky.