[Artemisia] Tanglmom Passed

KyneWynn kynewynn at sfcn.org
Sun Dec 24 10:40:35 CST 2006

Oh Tangle - I'm so sorry --- May God be with you and may you feel comforted.
It is so difficult to lose those you love.  When Kelly died,  and everyone
was asking what they could do,  I asked people to write down an experience
they shared with Kelly.  Many people did,  and from time to time I go back
and read -- and I see how much Kelly meant to so many people,  and I am
comforted.  If I would have known your mother,  I would write about her for
you.   I do know that she has a wonderful daughter,  who, no doubt will
carry forward many characteristics, traditions,  and a mother's love.    --
Big Healing Hugs to You,
                                    KyneWynn