[Artemisia] Tanglthanks

tangl tangl at myway.com
Tue Dec 26 09:49:10 CST 2006

Ambrose, you have always been able to bring a smile to my face! Of course, now I'll have that going through my head all day.

You're the best.

I would also like to thank all the wonderful people who have sent their condolensces and offers of help to me. You have no idea how much that has meant to all of us.

My Mom was making an afghan for me and my Daddy says she got it started but never got it finished so I might hit one of the fabulous local folks up for assistance on that since I don't crochet.

Daddy's doing fine. He's moved out of their bedroom. He says that was their room when they were together and they're not together now. He was still crackin' jokes and putting forth the effort to be himself, but there were signs that he's feeling the loss. Alii is there in town and stops by a lot and so do folks from his local church and VA community so he has a lot of local support. If you live in the Twin Falls area and would like to visit him, contact me off list. He's really worth the trouble to hang with and might be able to come to more SCA events now.

You've all been awesome and I am so glad I have such great friends and a great kingdom to live in.

Love and kisses,
Tanglbaby

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-Chuck Norris can blow bubbles with beef jerky.