[Artemisia] Song Title ?

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Tue Dec 26 21:18:00 CST 2006

That'd be Scharazula Marazula.  I have 4 or more versions in mp3 version
(including the fun Wolgemut version with the Allemande) if you need one...

-Braden

Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL, GA
(Brad Wolf)
Either we are alone in the universe or we are not.  Either way the thought
is staggering. - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)