[Artemisia] FW: [storvik] My intro to the SCA video is complete - Please view

rcfaevans at comcast.net rcfaevans at comcast.net
Fri Dec 29 14:37:59 CST 2006

All:

This video was produced by my very good friend, fellow archer, and all around good guy.  Please view and distribute...

Ryryd

From: "Scott Wygal" <dragnar1 at hotmail.com>
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org, brighthills at yahoogroups.com, highland-foorde at atlantia.sca.org, roxbury-mill at atlantia.sca.org, storvik at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [storvik] My intro to the SCA video is complete - Please view
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 23:10:39 +0000

All,

A year and 4 months ago I undertook a project to create a video that quickly
and easily explained the SCA and the myriad of activities available within
the SCA. I am sure I missed some so please forgive me. My target audience
had a couple of points:

1) Provide a high quality DVD to any Barony, Canton or Shire for use at
demos and any other promotional place they see fit to show it.

2) Provide a global URL so when anyone has a friend or an acquaintance who
is slightly curious, or just does not get what the SCA is, they can go to
this URL and see a quick video that will explain.

The video is 4:17 Total run time. Can be viewed at these locations:

http://www.motionbox.com/video/list_user_videos/dragnar
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4dLedEe2K4

If a Barony, Canton, Shire or whom ever else wishes for a DVD, .WMV or .DVIX
please e-mail me off list and I will provide a address to snail mail the
proper media with a SASE for return. Please allow a couple of days for turn
around time.

I hope this is enjoyed by all, as it was made with only the best intentions.

Gregor Von Leipzig

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: