[Artemisia] Bronzehelm 12th Night Event info - feast reservations reminder

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Sun Dec 31 11:19:02 CST 2006

Greetings!

Time to make your feast reservations is getting short! If you want to
enjoy a fabulous Greek feast by
THL Isabeau Lia Rossedal, you must let me know by the 1st of January, 2007.

The event announcement in the Sage Advice had a minor error in driving
directions - when told to
turn left on 4th St, it should be 3rd St. You cannot turn left on 4th -
it is a one way the other direction
and is past the church where we are holding the event.

If you need directions, crash space or have questions about the event,
please contact me - e-mail works
well but if you need to call, please do so before 9:00 pm at 406 245
4537. If you get the answering
machine, please ask for Shauna or state it is an SCA call.

The church has put down a brand new floor in the hall we will be in, so
there will not be any fighting inside
this year - we don't want to scratch or mar the flooring! If weather is
sufficiently moderate, fighting will take
place outside at the Courthouse Lawn - this is only a block from the
church.

There will be merchants in attendance, and I have been notified that a
book merchant from the Outlands
is going to grace us with his presence this year, so there should be
something for everyone to browse through.

Thank you all and have a safe and happy celebration tonight!

Baroness Shauna
event steward