[Artemisia] going to Estrella through Otherhill?

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 12:24:08 CST 2006

Please forgive this use of bandwidth

We interrupt your day for a special request service announcement.

I will be unable to attend Estrella this year but I have something that
needs to go without me.  If you are intending to attend Estrella and your
journey will take you through Otherhill (Southwest corner of Wyoming), and
can take a package 20 inches by 20 inches by 12 inches, please let me know.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled day already in progress.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Reach inside your self: find the joy in simple laughter.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com