[Artemisia] Paging 4 Baronial Champions

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 08:52:31 CST 2006

Which Champions? Of what skill do your refer.
  Wondering,
  Baroness Rachel of Arn Hold

Charles Demery <fire_n_earth at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Greetings and Salutations,

I am hoping to get in contact with the champions of the other 4 baronies
within our wonderful kingdom. If either they could contact me off list or
someone could be so kind as to provide me with their email addys I would be
enternaly grateful.

Cormac mac Ruadri'
Defender of the Keep - Sentinels' Keep Champion
Man at Arms to His Excellency Uggedei Bahadur Mighan Nidun

Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold
(208) 322-3444 before 9:00pm MST
"It is only with the heart that one sees clearly.
What is truely essential is invisable to the eye."
- Antoine de Saint Exupery