[Artemisia] Paging 4 Baronial Champions

Kevin shadow4549 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 11:10:46 CST 2006

*chuckles

  Is there any other kind?

  LOL

  Kuro

Sondra Gibson <sgibson at edulog.com> wrote:
  He's referring to your armored combat champions. Silly boy forgets there
are any other kind.... (teasing - really!)

Gefjon

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart... Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.
—Carl Jung

"Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action."
-- Benjamin Disraeli

"How to Write and Publish your own eBook... in as
little at 7 Days!"
http://hop.clickbank.net/?singldad59/7dayebook

http://www.kcn-enterprises.com/
http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-11350