[Artemisia] Paging 4 Baronial Champions

Charles Demery fire_n_earth at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 03:40:04 CST 2006

Greeting your Excellency,
   I am in search of the Baronial Champions of the other 4 baronies... I
myself am unbelted, but whether they are belted or not I do not think
matters. The reason I am looking for them is that their Excellencies Judith
and Adne aand myself were talkng about a tournement that they would like to
sponsor at this years uprising. The tournement would be the 5 baronial
champions.

Thank you for your response,
Cormac mac Ruadri'
Defender of the Keep - Sentinels' Keep Champion
Man at Arms to His Excellency Uggedei Bahadur Mighan Nidun