[Artemisia] Paging 4 Baronial Champions

Charles Demery fire_n_earth at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 4 01:23:56 CST 2006

Aye indeed it did sound like a challenge, to which I humbly apologize. The
thought of Mistress Maire weilding so fierce a frying pan has left my blood
chilled and my hair white, to which I would most hastily yield and reitre
from the field.

Now tossing folk from a window is indeed something I could do, but alas
twould not be very chivalric and having to answer to my knight, his knight
and a glorious line beyond that.... arghh my blood runs even colder with the
thought.

Cormac