[Artemisia] RE: Sage Cover Art

Elaine carynvnk at comcast.net
Fri Feb 3 23:36:19 CST 2006

Greetings:
Lady Freydis said:

"Hi all, just wanted to give an update on cover art.  I have only
recieved ONE piece of art work for the cover of the Sage and that was
printed on the January issue.

Where did all those wonderful people go that had suggestions and ideas
of things they were going to send in?

Come on, I know you can do it!  :-)  Just say to yourself, I KNOW I CAN,
I KNOW I CAN and as the sign says:  JUST DO IT!

Oh!  And don't forget to send in a signed PtP form with your art work.
:-)

Thanks bunches!
Lady Freydis"
I have a CD ready to go in the mail tomorrow with three drawings for you. I
hope you like them.

I've included a permission form and prints of all three drawings since my
scanner isn't
really that great. Maybe they'll look better scanned on yours.

Feel free to fix them in whatever way is needed to make them work for you. I
apologize
for the delay in sending them.
Thanks very much for all of yours and Aaron's hard work over the years.
Best regards,
Caryn