[Artemisia] Rapier Seminar

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 15:14:55 CST 2006

Having no other way to respond to an individual, I must respectfully request
the use of bandwidth to respond to the Rapier Seminar proposition.

I am (depending on your length of time in the SCA), either very old or very
new to rapier combat.  I participated in light weapons some twenty-five
years ago (good lord, am I really THAT old?) .  Just this very morning,
thanks to the refund of taxes I have overpaid the landlord, I ordered my
basic kit for rapier combat.

SO, How much later this year are we talking about?  I would be willing to
fork over the requested sum, and can confirm that I will sponsor a native
Caidian who would also attend such a seminar with me.

Please keep me posted on prospectus.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Reach inside your self: find the joy in simple laughter.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com