[Artemisia] Rapier Seminar - Any interest?

Marten van Rosenveldt kendofencer at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 13:47:53 CST 2006

Maitresse Tanglwyst,

  Thanks for your offer of floor space but do you and the recently oh so successful Autocrat of last weekends Arnholdian feast want to participate in sword play as well?  I've espied some weapons in the corner of your living room and seen your pix on Lord Coligny's website which brand you both as  ........<gasp> ............fencers. [The shame, the horror]!!

  P>S.  Thanks for your kind attempts to turn me and M'Lady Teresa into dancers.  You were a far better teacher than we were students (although Gabrielle took to the instruction like a duck to water).

tangl <tangl at myway.com> wrote:

There's crash space available at my house for 3-4, if'n ya don't mind the floor.

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-If you can't be a good example, at least you can be a horrible warning.~ Catherine