[Artemisia] looking for song lyrics

Chuck Heisler Jr. conradvz at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 15:16:16 CST 2006

Artemisian War Song

  1.

When I was young my friends all talked,  of working in the field

Of apprenticing to blacksmiths  and how the merchant trade appealed

But I left home at fifteen years  a king's man for to be

I can outfight any five town folk  and outdrink any three

          So bear up me lads

        Let your hearts not dismay

        When ye fight for Artemisia

        Ye will always win the day

2.
  For years I've honed my martial skills,  in tournament and war

I've fought against the best of them  and still come back for more

So now I'm in a company  of warriors brave and fell

And we've come down from the Northern lands  to give Outlanders hell

          So bear up me lads

        Let your hearts not dismay

        When ye fight for Artemisia

        Ye will always win the day

3.
  Well, it's Best if you take warning,  and stay out of our way

If you would like to be around  to see another day

So go home to your lady folk  the battle to us yield

Or else we'll send you home to them  carried on your shield

          So bear up me lads

        Let your hearts not dismay

        When ye fight for Artemisia

        Ye will always win the day

4.
  Here's a Toast to good King Sean, and Queen Caryn as well

To their Majesties in Thousand Eyes, whose honour none can quell

Down a Cup for Artemisia, to the fighting and the fun

When you drink to Artemisia, boys, the drinking's just begin

          So bear up me lads

        Let your hearts not dismay

        When ye fight for Artemisia
          Ye will always win the day

Sam Risho <qadidahoud at yahoo.com> wrote:  Greetings all,

(Sorry if this double posts)

Can anyone post the song lyrics the Artemisia song that has the chorus of ...

"If you fight for Artemisia, you will always win the day!!"

I was hoping to get the lyrics before war.

Thanks all,

~Dahoud