[Artemisia] looking for song lyrics

Chuck Heisler Jr. conradvz at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 15:22:10 CST 2006

Please note that in my version, I took some liberties with the last verse.  The original one had Brian and Anna I think.

  But the last verse can be tailored.  I also think the original might have said "give Caidan's Hell".  But it depends on who you're allied with I suppose.

  CvZ

Sam Risho <qadidahoud at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings all,

(Sorry if this double posts)

Can anyone post the song lyrics the Artemisia song that has the chorus of ...

"If you fight for Artemisia, you will always win the day!!"

I was hoping to get the lyrics before war.

Thanks all,

~Dahoud