[Artemisia] Baroness of One Thousand Eyes Champion

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Thu Feb 16 11:09:15 CST 2006

Can't find the event announcement, else I'd repost it, however, I can tell
you it will be a lot of fun with both heavy, rapier and A&S tournaments.
Event will be at Blackfoot Charter School in Blackfoot, March 4.

Directions: Take the King's Highway (I-15) to Exit 93 and head east (turn
left from north; follow ramp to right from south).  Turn left at Airport Rd.
(light by Wal-Mart and Flying J).  Follow Airport Rd. all the way around
Blackfoot to Rose Rd. (just before the Chevron station/C-store).  Turn left
on Rose Rd.  Go about 1/2 mile to 100 N; turn right. The
school is on the left just before you encounter US 91 (the Old Highway).

Now of course why I was asked, The Feast Menu (Reservations need sent ASAP
to Lady Helen deMight Gunthorpe
1659 Syringa St.  --  Pocatello, ID 83204)

Chicken Potage with Mushrooms
Chicken stock simmered with sliced fresh mushrooms, Lightly spiced with
ginger.

Baked Cheese Tart
Sharp cheddar cheese and egg white baked in a pastry shell

Variety of Specialty Breads and Herbed Butters
Cheese Bread, Sunflower seed bread, Rye bread, Butter with Thyme, Marjoram,
Rosemary, Parsley.

Medieval Meat Pie
Beef, Chicken, and Pork cooked with broth, wine, raisins, garlic, and ginger
thickened and baked in a pastry shell.

Fried Roots
Turnips, Rutabagas, Parsnips, and Carrots cooked and shredded  Made into
patties and fried  Spiced with ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon.

Custard Lombarde
A baked egg custard with dates, figs, prunes, and apricots  Seasoned with
cinnamon.

Feast Fee of $6.00

*** Feast fee includes an Indulgence granted by Saint Alan ***

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia
Uprising XX You want War?  www.uprisingwar.org