[Artemisia] Would like contact from Barony of One Thousand Eyes,

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 11:33:52 CST 2006

Greetings to the list,

I am the seneschal of a shire in Ansteorra.  Our group
has a young lady going to college in Rexburg, ID.  She
would like to connect with the Barony in that area.
Our shire and family greatly esteem her and feel that
if she could contact the SCA in her area it would do a
great deal in soothing her homesickness.
I have been trying to contact any member of that
Barony by email with no success. I would be greatly
appreciative if someone could reply to this with
information I could then pass onto her.

Thank you,
Ldy. Tressa de Crauford