[Artemisia] Looking for Artisan(s)

CeltCrafts at aol.com CeltCrafts at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 14:45:35 CST 2006

I have a friend who is looking for someone experienced in leatherwork and
someone experienced in smithing stainless steel.  He is a marshal arts  teacher
and is looking for someone to make him a rather unique cuff.  I  figured the
wonderful people of Artemisia would be the perfect place to  start.

If there is an individual skilled in either or both of these arts, and is
near to Gryphon's Lair (or willing to travel there), please contact me off
list.  This could also be a great recruiting opportunity since this  gentleman has
expressed interest in this fine group.  This is a paying  commission, BTW.
Tapadh Leibh!

Kerry
CeltCraft Beads &  Jewelry