[Artemisia] February's Fiber Workshop

Sandra Holladay sandrah at webpipe.net
Mon Feb 20 19:26:12 CST 2006

That's what happens when you take last month's blurb, modify some of the
content, and then forget to modify the date (probably because that was the
first thing on my mind to change, then when I changed something else first I
forgot about it).  Oh well.

Yes! The date for February's Fiber Workshop is Saturday, February 25, 2006.

(a slightly embarrassed) Marisa