[Artemisia] Any War news yet?

Melody Kalkowski aka Jadwiga agentsaepenon at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 10:41:54 CST 2006

*cough* Ugh, there was dust and now I'm the carier of the Estrella flu. It started off as a simple sore throat and coughing, I thought fore sure that it was simple over Herlading in dusty weather. Then we left the site and night came along with the cloged nose and stufy head.

  Aside from that however, things were a smashing good time, even if I could not fight. I lived at Heralds Point for most of the war, aparently I can draw.

  Back to tea and honey for me,
  -Jadwiga

  "In service, my reward"