[Artemisia] Artemisian Scotch Society Annual Tasting

Morgan Wolf wolf912 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 11:49:23 CST 2006

Greetings all,

Having won Estrella War (I don't care what anyone else says, we won a moral
victory on style points if nothing else!), it is time for the A.S.S. to
start planning for our annual tasting at Uprising.  If you are a member and
have not gotten an email directly from me by the end of the day, please
contact me privately.  If you are unsure what the Artemisian Scotch Society
is and would like to know more, first it has nothing to do with Scottish
personas and everything to do with alcohol, if you want more info email me
directly.  That is all, carry on.

Morgan Blaidd Du

A.S.S. Grand Pooh Bah