[Artemisia] RE:Any War news yet?

ricki radford ricki_vee at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 18:31:37 CST 2006

Greetings,
  In reply to Lady Auraelia's question, many things did happen.  Many awards were given including an extra peerage (a Pelican) as was mentioned earlier, several AOA's, and two Golden Pillars in the Kingdom Court on Thursday night.  In Grand Court a new Court Baroness was made.  I am bad in recalling names, therefore, I will leave it to someone else to fill in those blanks.

  I do know that shopping was good, an incredable amout of Artemisians volunteered, and many competed in hard suit, rapier, archery, equestrian, and arts and sciences.

  Two Ladies were present at the Laurel's Prize tourney, and at least two entered in the Arts and Sciences competition.  I am also aware that His Grace Reinmar did compete in the Equestrian Queen's Champion Tourney and did very well.

  Artemisia seemed to be well represented in all areas, and despite the dust, well attended.  I have to say that I enjoyed the warm weather and found it hard to return to our temperatures.

  YIS,
  Jofior

Auraelia de Medici <auraeliade at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Other than dust, and the tease we've had,
is there any other news about the war?

Who won? Did Artemisia have many fighters? Who got
awards? How was rapier? Did anyone take notice of
equestrian events? How was shopping? Did we
volunteer?

Yes? Yes?