[Artemisia] Any War news yet?

tangl tangl at myway.com
Wed Feb 22 09:24:00 CST 2006

Demon Queen, eh? It seems His Majesty is losing his title of Most Insidious Regent. Might need to step it up a notch, Your Majesty.

I don't know any of the details of War either, but I do know Lord Darius is on crutches now due to an injury sustained on the broken field battle. I also know m'Lady Jadwidga helped out a lot at the Herald's Point, being an artist interested in Heraldry. She told me it was a fantastic feeling having so many people overwhelm her with gratitude! People here have always been grateful for her efforts, but she was bombarded with thank yous! Very cool.

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-If you can't be a good example, at least you can be a horrible warning.~ Catherine