[Artemisia] Middle Eastern War

John Lawler woodmancreations at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 06:49:16 CST 2006

Are you running the Tourney Circuit list again? If so I enetered the
Outlands Prize Tourney and just get 1 point. If not please forward me to the
correct person. Thanks,

Ely of Silver Oak

An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can still hold on to one blade of
grass and not fall off the face of the earth!