[Artemisia] RE:Any War news yet?

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Wed Feb 22 15:06:39 CST 2006

Thank you,
  I know a certain "wanna be" scribe who was working on a scroll to be
presented at the War. I was not sure if it was given out. Now that I know, I
can tell her that it was given to them.

Their Graces certainly deserve that award. Everyone who got recognitions
deserve them I am sure.

Thanks again,
ulric
(who missed War for the first time in many, many years)  :(