[Artemisia] Attention Fighters

earlalan at srv.net earlalan at srv.net
Wed Feb 22 17:00:13 CST 2006

Greetings Artemisian Fighters, from Alan, Artemisian Earl Marshal.

If you would, please go, right now, and check your fighter authorization
fighter card.  Quite a large number of our Army will expire on Feb.
28.....that's just a few days.

I would suggest you immediately contact your local knight marshal to
arrange getting re-authorized and a new card.  If you have trouble
contacting them, please contact me as soon as possible.

Tourney season is starting up, and it would be really not fun to sit on
the side and WATCH the fighting, instead of participating, because your
card is expired.

Please let me know of any help I can give to make this process proceed as
quickly and painlessly as possible.

YIS,

Alan