[Artemisia] Estrella

earlalan at srv.net earlalan at srv.net
Wed Feb 22 17:58:57 CST 2006

My Dearest Therasia,

Until I read your post, enjoying it immensely, it did not dawn on me how
that could be taken.  OH MY!  My apologies for any undue embarassment that
this may have caused you (he says stumbling about for words).

Oh my.......sorry!  I'm hoping this doesn't lead to another story!

Sorry and groveling.....

Alan