[Artemisia] Estrella

Cat no1home at onewest.net
Wed Feb 22 18:35:00 CST 2006

Glass book?  It looks more documentation than technique (it's an
academic effort, not a how-to) now that I've had time to put more eye-
tracks all over it, but yah sure, I'll bring it down the next time
I'm in Loch Salaan.  Always happy to infect others with my
addictions.  I've wanted to do glass for years and years and years.
Had to move away from the place I did all my casting work right after
they got a glass furnace.  Oooooo that was hard to swallow.  Hot
molten glass.....ooooooooooo........drooooooool........

ttfn
Therasia, pyromaniac wannabe