[Artemisia] Re: Estrella

earlalan at srv.net earlalan at srv.net
Wed Feb 22 18:40:08 CST 2006

> Now Alan, you know I forgive you.  I was ashamed of myself seconds
> later for even having thunk the thought.  But, please, don't deny me
> my revenge.  It's such a good revenge.  El Hermoso Dormiendo, aka the
> Evil Lard Sean, is bringing me home a package of peeps to experiment
> with even as I write...
>
> It will be a very GOOD feast at our upcoming event...
>
> ttfn
> your friend Therasia

Ok, but now I'm really worried!  Though I've no doubt it will be a grand
spectacle.  Be kind to those poor peeps, they had nothing to do with
it....

You know, there once was a "betrothal" that I got talked into having a
small role in, luckily, no peeps were hurt, but as a result, the "relic"
went on a pilgrimage that continues to this very day!

Alan