[Artemisia] RE: War news

Michele Wolf amefinch at cableone.net
Wed Feb 22 21:55:45 CST 2006

Hmm.. The destruction of our budget perhaps.  My mjor finds from war were a
great book of Old Testament miniatures written in Latin with arabic and
hebrew written into the margins, a pigment mixing class (that is going to be
revisited at the Arn Hold scribes night tomorrow night!) and an hour long
talk with Master Fernando of Calontir on more casting techniques (they like
to dole out the hints a few at a time... grr!)  The rest was mainly
trimmings... just expensive ones!  Oh and string.. can never have enough
string!

Giliana

Message: 8