[Artemisia] Preparing for Pennsic

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Thu Feb 23 16:38:21 CST 2006

Greetings unto the gentle populace of Artemisia.

I know it is very early in the planning stages, but I am trying to figure out a general idea of who from these lands might be attending the Great Pennsic Wars this coming August.

If you seriously considering attending Pennsic, please give me a heads up.  If you wish to camp with Artemisia's Royalty, you **must** contact me before you preregister for the event. Even if you aren't planning to camp with your home Kingdom, I am still interested in knowing who is going.

Thanks,
Theodora
Dame Theodora of Trebizond
Chatelaine to TRH Michael and Sati

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach