[Artemisia] Books, books, books

Bruce Padget bapadget at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 13:55:05 CST 2006

Oops...I'd meant my reply to Esther to be private.
Good thing it wasn't like my usual reply to her.
(Oops, I said that in public, too, didn't I? :D)

If I make Coronation (still being decided, as I may
have to work that night), I'll certainly schlep the
collection along.  But it really isn't SCA-type books
for the most part.

On the other hand, maybe your library could use an Ayn
Rand collection and a Michael Moore collection
side-by-side :D.

Uprising, no.  Unless something goes very wrong, we
will both be well-established in "downtown Caid" (as
they call it) by then.

For those caught by surprise by this -- the move
really is Maryam's story to tell.  For now, I'll just
say that I have a really, really cool lady :D

Niccolo
bapadget at yahoo.com

--- Julia Jackman-Brink