[Artemisia] Very cool embroidery link from Maire

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Feb 26 15:11:09 CST 2006

Greetings, Artemisia! I was lucky enough to have a woman from Drachenwald
post a link to her blog on one of the lists I'm on.  She's doing some
amazing German embroidery, and I know that some of you out there are
interested in German embroidery, specifically.
At any rate, I thought I'd share. ;o)  If it makes even little, old
stick-to-blackwork me drool at the thought of trying some of it, I'm sure
it'll do the same to some of you!
--Maire, going off to check out her thread stash so she can do one of those
Pelican pouches.....

 http://racaire.blogspot.com/2006_02_01_racaire_archive.html