[Artemisia] Uprising War contests

RIKKER rikkertg at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 21:36:17 CST 2006

Greetings unto all good gentles.  I Lord Rikker do come to request that all those Planning to participate in either or both of my challenges at UPRISINGWAR XX.  Please inform me of their intent   So that I may Plan accordingly  The contests are:  .  Portico contest (The Most period and the most Gradious.  That's 2 catagories)  and a 1/4 scale Siege Weapon contest.  This a combination A&S and Functionallity contest.  The requirements are  6 rounds at 3 different tagets at 3 different distances.  Therefore You will probably need some practice time.  You will also need to document your siege engine.  I am hoping to recruit Some " Local Royalty? to Help with the judging? (begging on bended knees for volunteers.  Past or Present?  PLEASE!!!!)

  Thanks

  Rikker