[Artemisia] Very Sad News

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Tue Jan 3 10:13:38 CST 2006

Kelwyn,

Mair of Lew was a sweet person, and her home was always open to wayward SCA
travellers.  Many of us who have been playing awhile remember her, and in my
case, with great affection.  Mair was instrumental in keeping the shire
going down there for many years.

We'll miss her.  Our condolences to our friends Gareth and Courtney.

Alan and Corisande