[Artemisia] Very Sad News

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 16:48:27 CST 2006

Mair was a wonderful lady.  Very giving and kind.  And a great cook!  We have many fond memories of time spent with her and wish peace and love to her family.  Gareth is one of our best friends.

  Sincerely,
  Megen and Graeleaf

"L.J. Richards" <xrichards at montana.com> wrote:
  My sincere condolences to Gareth and Courtney.
HE Bronwen of Irenwold
Sentinels' Keep