[Artemisia] Gryphon's Lair query

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Mon Jan 9 17:10:30 CST 2006

HUZZAH!!!!  HUZZAH!!!!  what a WONDROUS and beautiful  review!!

> 12th Night Event was a splendid and magnificent spectacle.
>
> His Honor, Lord Math the Fish, sat vigil < soooo much snippage>
luncheon potluck.  I > During the day, we had two tournaments for the
combatants.  <> youth activities.  <>
a boffer making class  and boffer tournament.<> Many artists participated in
the Arts and Sciences Display <>There were 7 or 8 entrants, with over a
dozen pieces to  admire, ranging from spinning, embroidery, illumination and
alchemy/cooking.  <> There was a Bardic <> a splendid and  delicious feast.
<>many courses of exotic and tasty  Roman cuisine.  <> During Their
Majesties' court, many back scrolls were presented.   There were  people
attending their first event, and they were able  to