[Artemisia] 2006 Tourney Circuit

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 17:11:15 CST 2006

    The second season of the Armored Tourney Circuit is just around the corner set to start at Estrella!!!  The rules are basically the same, except it has been added that any fighter can contact me and request a list of their points once a month.  That should be fun.   Also, any Kingdom level tourney will count regardless of number of participants.  For example, if King's Champion tourney only sees 6 knights, it will still count.

What's new this year is the addition of the Duelist Circuit.  It will run the same season time as the Armored Circuit and the rules are almost the same.  The major difference is that the tourney only requires 6 participants instead of the 8 for the Armored.  The point system is also a little different.

Also, it was decided by the duelist community that an extra point will be awarded by the tourney host for whatever reason he sees fit to whomever he sees fit.  Some examples would be best death, most chivalrous, whatever.  It can only be 1 though.  No ties.  So, if you host a duelist tourney, make sure you include the information about this point in your report.

  Which brings me to reporting........ If you are a marshal or Minister of the Lists, make sure when you send me your event reports that you include what kind of tourney was held, the FULL names of each fighter, who made semi's, who made finals, and who won.  Please don't just list 'Morgan had 4 points'.... that leaves me to wonder which Morgan and if he really did indeed earn 4 points.  Does that make sense?!  Good.

REMEMBER:  If you participate in an out of Kingdom tourney that meets the qualifications.... you are responsible to get those points to me!  I hold you to your honor that you report to me correctly.  Please keep in mind that last years winner of the Armored Circuit won because of out of Kingdom tourneys.  Don't brush them off because they really do help.

  I have drawn up an outline of the Tourney Circuits.  If you would like a copy sent to you, just email me.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call me.

  Thanks,
  Megen
  Tourney Circuit Chancellor

        Hobby   Hobby and craft supply   Artemisia     Craft hobby   Hobbies and crafts