[Artemisia] Estrella War C&I Competition

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jan 11 08:14:41 CST 2006

Thanks for the reminder, Thea, but my illumination is in no uncertain terms
NOT competition worthy (and I haven't done it in years, anyway).  Are you
planning on entering? or just drooling? ;o)
--Maire, who hopes that one of these years they'll have a War A&S category
she actually knows something about....