[Artemisia] Loch Salann / Arrows Flight Collegium

aeschine at inthe.sca.org aeschine at inthe.sca.org
Wed Jan 11 09:04:57 CST 2006

The complete announcement is included at the end of the message, but I
wanted to get some information out first...

For those who have offered to teach a class - if you have not already sent
me a description of your class for the schedule, please do so by this
Friday.
For those who haven't offered yet, but still want to - I still have time &
space available for a few more classes, so it's not too late.  Please
contact me before this Friday to be added to the list.

For those who want to attend - the deadline for feast reservations is
tonight!  They must be postmarked, emailed, or made in person by tonight.

For any of these reasons, or any other questions about the event, please
use the email address twadey at hotmail.com , or call me at the number in the
event announcement.  Looking forward to seeing you there!

On the 21st Day of January, 2006, the Barony of Loch Salann and the Shire
of Arrows Flight invite one and all to join us for our Collegium.
There will be a full day of classes --   topics already scheduled include
falconry, medieval hunting, scribal arts, Persian hats, Middle Eastern
dance, several needlework classes, and rapier related classes, with more
being scheduled every day.  Any who would like to teach are invited to
contact the Event Steward as soon as possible to be added to the schedule.
 There will be a Heraldic Consulting table open throughout the day, as
well as a Scribe’s table where any and all are welcome to bring their
works in progress, help with some that will be available, or just talk
scribe stuff.
A fundraiser luncheon will be provided, with details to come later.
There will be a feast created by Lord Aaron Carter, with a set limit of
75.  Reservations for dinner are required, either hand delivered or
postmarked by January 11th.
The site will be St James Episcopal Church, located at 7486 S Union Park
Ave in Midvale, Utah.   Take your best route to I-15 South, and continue
on until you reach exit #302 (I-215 east).  Take I-215 East to exit #9
Union Park Ave, and follow Union Park south until you reach the site,
which will be on your right hand side across the street from the IHOP &
Krispy Kreme store.  Site will open at 9:00 am & will close at 10:00 pm.
Being as the site is a church, it will be Discreetly Damp, and pets will
not be allowed.

Fees:
Site:     $5.00 member     $8.00 non-member     $3.00 ages 6-15     Under
5 are free
Feast:   $6.00 12 and over     $4.00 ages 5 – 11     Under 5 are free
Please make any checks payable to “Barony of Loch Salann – SCA Inc.”
Pre-regisrations and Feast reservations may be mailed to our Baronial Reeve:
Lady Bethoc (Becky Leishman)  628 N. American Beauty Dr.  Salt Lake City,
UT 84116

Event Steward:  HL Aeschine Larke  (Trischia Wadey)
PO Box 763  Salt Lake City, UT  84110-0763
(801) 731-7364 (no calls after 10pm please)  aeschine at inthe.sca.org
Feast Steward:  Lord Aaron Carter  (Aaron Carter)
Minister of Arts & Sciences:  Lady Ashe’el Terestini