[Artemisia] Loch Salann / Arrows Flight Collegium

aeschine at inthe.sca.org aeschine at inthe.sca.org
Wed Jan 11 10:22:00 CST 2006

The complete announcement for the upcoming Collegium is at the end of this
message, but there are a few things I wanted to get mentioned up front:

For those who offered to teach a class - please get your class description
to me by this Friday for publication in the schedule.  Also, if there are
specific time or non-conflict requests that I am not already aware of,
please notify me of that at that time as well.
(Your Grace Caryn, Lady Anna, Master Niccolo, and the CPR class - I
already have yours :)

For those who still want to teach, but are waiting until the very last
minute to decide... the last minute has arrived!  I still have a few slots
open, so don't be afraid to dive in and teach a class!  Please contact me
before this Friday to get on the schedule.

For all those who are interested in attending - Feast Reservations must be
postmarked, phoned in, emailed, or made in person at Loch Salann fighter
practice by TONIGHT.  Lord Aaron has been hard at work, and we hope to
have many of you there to enjoy the fruits of his labors.  You can contact
either myself or our Reeve, Lady Bethoc, to make your reservation.

Thank you for your attention.
HL Aeschine Larke
Event Steward

On the 21st Day of January, 2006, the Barony of Loch Salann and the Shire
of Arrows Flight invite one and all to join us for our Collegium.
There will be a full day of classes --   topics already scheduled include
falconry, medieval hunting, scribal arts & illumination, Persian hats,
Middle Eastern, European, & Turkish dance, many needlework classes,
Japanese Bookbinding, and combat related classes, with more being
scheduled every day.  Any who would like to teach are invited to contact
the Event Steward as soon as possible to be added to the schedule.  There
will be a Heraldic Consulting table open throughout the day, as well as a
Scribes' table where any and all are welcome to bring their works in
progress, help with some that will be available, or just talk scribe
stuff.
A fundraiser luncheon will be provided by the Shire of Arrows Flight.
There will be a feast created by Lord Aaron Carter, with a set limit of
75.  Reservations for dinner are required, either hand delivered or
postmarked by January 11th.
The site will be St James Episcopal Church, located at 7486 S Union Park
Ave in Midvale, Utah.   Take your best route to I-15 South, and continue
on until you reach exit #302 (I-215 east).  Take I-215 East to exit #9
Union Park Ave, and follow Union Park south until you reach the site,
which will be on your right hand side across the street from the IHOP &
Krispy Kreme store.
Site will open at 9:00 am & will close at 11:00 pm.
Being as the site is a church, it will be Discreetly Damp, and pets will
not be allowed.

Fees:
Site:     $5.00 member     $8.00 non-member     $3.00 ages 6-15     Under
5 are free
Feast:   $6.00 12 and over     $4.00 ages 5 – 11     Under 5 are free

Please make any checks payable to “Barony of Loch Salann – SCA Inc.”
Pre-regisrations and Feast reservations may be mailed to our Baronial Reeve:
Lady Bethoc (Becky Leishman)  628 N. American Beauty Dr.  Salt Lake City,
UT 84116   or emailed to her at reeve at lochsalann.org

Event Steward:  HL Aeschine Larke  (Trischia Wadey)
PO Box 763  Salt Lake City, UT  84110-0763
(801) 731-7364 (no calls after 10pm please)  twadey at hotmail.com