[Artemisia] Estrella War C&I Competition

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Wed Jan 11 14:17:17 CST 2006

Absolutely!  It is my hope to show the Known World that we have a wide range of calligraphers and illuminators in this Kingdom that are willing to enter the competition!  There is an amazing group of scribes here, and I really think everyone should know :)

~thea

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach

 --- On Wed 01/11, Brecca Waite < brattboy at rocketmail.com > wrote:

even if it's not the most prettiest thing and the first thing you ever done did?
 Ashe'el

"Theodora (AKA Rachael)" <ladythea at myway.com>wrote:
Hey guys!
Now is the time... If you have not prepared an entry for the Estrella War point competition in single page calligraphy and illumination, it is not too late to do so.
[snip]