[Artemisia] Speaking of classes - Estrella

talanesea talanesea at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 16:27:34 CST 2006

I offered to teach a class at Estrella that was rejected because "Although
your write up and objectives are non-religious, our Seneschal's office feels
it would be too controversial."  I understand and thought it might be the
case.  It was a Reiki class, and I was offering a level 1 attunement.  So,
if you are going to Estrella and are interested, please contact me and we'll
set up a time.  If you want more info on what Reiki is, again, let me know.

Talanesea
talanesea at comcast.net